IBM Sterling Selling and Fulfillment Suite Administer Sterling Call Center
This 1-day instructor-led course provides you with an understanding of the configurations that need to be performed for Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application. This course is primarily designed for administrators who need to configure the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application.
This course introduces you to the different Order Capture applications offered by Sterling Commerce and then proceeds to focus on the backend configurations required to customize the Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store application. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, you learn about topics such as how to customize the order entry screens seen by the end users of these applications.
• Describe different order capture applications supported by Sterling Commerce.
• Identify the Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) for the different order capture applications.
• Explain the role of the Channel Applications Manager.
• Configure Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store applications.
This basic course is designed for administrator users who need to configure Sterling Call Center and Sterling Store applications.
You should have completed:
• Participant Modeling
• Process Modeling
• Item and Pricing
• Course Overview
• Order Capture Applications
• Sterling Call Center and Store Basic Setup
• Sterling Call Center and Store Additional Setup
• Course Wrap Up