Principles of Requirements Management Practitioner
An instructor facilitated, realistic scenario using the requirements management lifecycle, including role plays for each participant. A highly participative course giving delegates the opportunity to practice the skills learnt on the Principals of Requirements Management - Foundation course.
This one-day course is recommended to consolidate the concepts covered in the associated Requirements Management (RM) - Foundation course through the participation in a series of interactive scenarios.
• To consolidate the concepts covered in the associated RM - Foundation course through the participation in a series of interactive scenarios.
• To provide experience and practice in the full requirements management lifecycle using of a wide range of RM concepts and methods.
• To have some fun!
This is a basic course for anyone who is looking for practical experience in the use of RM processes from the safety of a classroom environment. Job roles might include business analysts, systems and software engineers, requirements managers and project managers.
You must successfully complete Principles of Requirements Management - Foundation Course.
• RM Planning
• Bidding for the Job
• Developing the Requirements
• Coping with Customer Changes
• Delivering the Capability