NetApp OnCommand Unified Manager Administration
Learn how to use NetApp® OnCommand® Unified Manager to centralize the deployment, automation, protection, and monitoring of your storage. Unified Manager can effectively and cost-efficiently monitor and manage physical, virtual, and shared storage infrastructures. Unified Manager enables you to optimize utilization, satisfy service-level agreements (SLAs), minimize risk, and increase performance.
By the end of this course, you should be
• Monitor, manage, and analyze physical and virtual storage infrastructures
• Provision storage and perform policybased backups
• Automate storage provisioning and protection
• Administer security to enable business policy compliance
• Use Performance Advisor to monitor performance
NetApp Professional Services, Partners and Customers.
• Storage Fundamentals
• Technical Overview of NetApp OnCommand Unified Manager
• Installing and Configuring NetApp OnCommand Unified Management Solution
48 Training Units