IBM Sterling Connect:Direct for Microsoft Windows Fundamentals
|Price||£1,500 before tax|
The IBM® Sterling Connect:Direct® for Windows Fundamentals course is a three day course that introduces you to Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows. You will install and configure Sterling Connect:Direct, apply the Sterling Connect:Direct Process Language, issue commands, integrate applications, and troubleshoot problems.
- Describe the Sterling Connect:Director for Windows architecture.
- Transfer and receive files.
- Define and use Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows Process Language to define units of work.
- Access the Process Monitor.
- Review and analyze a statistics report.
- Navigate in the Requestor, Browser, and Command Line Interface.
- Navigate in the Client Utilities: Client Connection Utility and Administrative Tool.
- Allow applications to interface with Sterling Connect:Direct for Windows.
- Configure a File Agent.
- Explain the purpose of the Process, Session, and Command Managers.
- Configure for data flows.
- Apply FMH control blocks.
This basic course is for Windows User
There are no prerequisites for this course.
- What can Sterling Connect:Direct do?
- Terminology, Requirements, and Architecture
- Installation and Configuration
- Process Language
- Process Monitor - TCQ
- Audit Trail - Statistic
- Command Line Interface
- Client Utilities
- Browser User Interface
- Software Developers Kit
- File Agent Configuration
- Version 2 Data Flows
- Performance and Tuning
- Diagnositics Tools and Procedures