IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals (SPVC)
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation. It is a business process-centric transaction engine for modeling and managing processes. It handles complex routing, translation, flexible integration, and real-time interaction with multiple internal systems and external trading partners.
This course teaches you techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
• Run a business process.
• Create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler.
• Explain how to create a service configuration.
• Explain how to track an executable business process.
• Discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator.
This basic course is for EDI End Users, Connect: End Users, Web Developers, as well as System Administrators.
You should have knowledge in:
• J2EE Framework and N-Tiered Architectures
• Database schemas and related concepts
• SQL Scripting
• Sterling B2B Integrator Basics
Specialty or advanced GIS/SI knowledge in the following areas:
• EDI Processing
• AS2 Implementation
• Secure Transports
• Web Services
• Trading Partner Management
• JSP Development
• Course Overview
• About Sterling B2B Integrator
• Graphical Process Modeler (GPM)
• Working with Stencils
• Basic BPML Concepts
• Xpath Basics
• Troubleshooting a Business Process
• Introduction to Service Management
• Case Study
• Sterling B2B Integrator Mapping
• Tracking System Health
• Case Study
• Sterling B2B Integrator Best Practices
• Course Wrap Up