Efficient Document Production with IBM Rational Publishing Engine, V1.1
If you are enrolling in a Self Paced Virtual Classroom or Web Based Training course, before you enroll, please review the Self-Paced Virtual Classes and Web-Based Training Classes on our Terms and Conditions page, as well as the system requirements, to ensure that your system meets the minimum requirements for this course. http://www.ibm.com/training/terms
This course provides an introduction to Rational Publishing Engine and is specific to DOORS customers. It teaches you how to generate documents that pull information from various sources, and how to design document templates to support the publishing needs in your company.
- Use the Rational Publishing Engine Launcher to configure documentation generation for projects.
- Generate documents that integrate information from various sources.
- Design document templates that meet the document generation needs of the company.
This is a basic course for:
- Project support teams
- System and software engineers
- Program or project managers
You should have:
- Basic knowledge about XML files and XML schema definitions
- Some knowledge of IBM Rational DOORS
- Some knowledge of Object Oriented concepts such as inheritance and encapsulation
- Introduction and configuration
- Generating documents
- Creating basic Rational Publishing Engine templates
- Advanced template concepts
- Template creation for IBM Rational DOORS
- Template creation via XML files
- Automating document generation