Trend Micro OfficeScan (OSCE) 10.6
|Price||£1,635 before tax|
In this course, you will learn how OfficeScan 10.6 works. This course provides information about the product architecture, internal processes, how it addresses threats on the desktop, and troubleshooting information that a technical support engineer would need to know to support the product.
- Enable debug functions for different OfficeScan Components.
- Understand debug logs and become familiar with how logs appear when the product is functioning properly. This facilitates identification of log entries that are the result of problems.
- Design implantation solutions for various network conditions, organizational structures, administrative preferences, and management plans.
- Use debugging tools to troubleshoot common problems in OfficeScan.
Technical Support Engineers and resellers that provide technical support to their customers
Trend Micro recommends that you have a good working knowledge of OfficeScan administration, Trend Micro products and services as well as basic networking concepts and principles. You should also have a working knowledge of the following products:
- Windows 2003/2008 Servers & Clients
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- OfficeScan Introduction
- Changes in this Release
- GM Build Information
- Architecture overview
Communication and Administration
- Client-to-server Communication
- Management Console Communication
- Ports Used
- Console Access using Active Directory Accounts
- Active Directory Integration
- Compliance Reports
- Outside Server Management
- Client Grouping
- Client Settings
- Roaming Clients
- Smart Protection Network
- Traditional Virus Protection
- Spyware/Grayware Protection
- File Reputation
- Firewalls Protection
- Web Threat Protection
- Unauthorized Change Protection
- Unauthorized Device Access Protection
- Data Protection
- ActiveUpdate Overview
- Incremental Update
- Site Duplication
- Smart Duplication
- Downloading and Deploying Updates
- Duplication Methods
- Update Sources
- Update Agents
- OfficeScan Server Deployment
- Client Deployment
An exam is available to take on the last afternoon of the course and is included in the price of the training.