Time Series Analysis and Forecasting with IBM SPSS Forecasting - ILT
This 3-day course gets you up and running with a set of procedures for analyzing time series data. Learn how to forecast using a variety of models which take into account different combinations of trend, seasonality and prediction variables. Generate predicted values along with standard errors, confidence intervals and residuals. This course will emphasize the graphical display of your results so you can visualize your forecasting models.
As this is a fast-paced course, it is recommended that delegates have a working knowledge of SPSS Statistics and statistical inferencing.
SPSS users who are interested in getting up to speed quickly and efficiently using the SPSS forecasting capabilities.
• On the job experience with SPSS for Windows or completion of the Basics and/or Intermediate SPSS for Windows courses.
• No previous forecasting experience required.
• For users of SPSS for Windows Base System, IBM SPSS Forecasting.
• It would be helpful to have a basic understanding of regression analysis.
• The Basics of Time Series Analysis
• Starting Time Series Analysis
• Smoothing time Series
• Automatic Forecasting with Time Series Modeller
• Measuring Model Performance
• Exponential Smoothing Models
• ARIMA models
• Modelling Seasonality
• Outliers Detection
• Intervention Analysis
• Transfer Functions