Trend Micro Deep Security 8.0 Support Track
|Price||1 950 € before tax|
In this course, you will learn how to use Trend Micro™ Deep Security 8.0. This course provides information about the basic architecture, deployment scenarios, installation, configuration, and administration options, and troubleshooting details that a network administrator needs to know for successful implementation and long-term maintenance.
Trend Micro Certified Security Master (TCSM)
This course is designed for resellers and IT professionals responsible for protecting networks from virus attacks and other security threats. Those who will typically benefit the most include:
- System administrators & Network engineers.
- Sales Engineers / Pre-Sales Engineers.
Before you take this course, Trend Micro recommends that you have a working knowledge of Trend Micro products and services as well as of basic networking concepts and principles. You should also have a working knowledge of the following products:
- Windows 2000/2003 servers and clients.
- Firewalls, WAFs, Packet Inspection.
- Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS)
- VMware ESX / vCenter / vShield
- Virtualization techniques & technologies.
- Installation, Deployment & Configuration of the different modules: Firewall, Packet Inspection, Web Reputation, Anti-Malware, Integrity Monitoring & Log Inspection.
- Positioning of the product.
- Deployment Scenarios.
- Deployment of a PoC.
- Performance and sizing of the product.
- Administration of the different functions of the product.
- Integration with VMware.
- Agent-based and Agent-less scenarios and tests.